I would like to assure you that by signing in on here using your social media profile, I do not have any access to your private information, media and content you share on social media.
Feel confident that:
Body Fayre has no access to your social media profile and your content
Body Fayre will no means of accessing your social media account or your profile
Body Fayre have no means of contacting you and those on your friends list.
Body Fayre does not gather or collect information about your online habits whilst you are on my website
Body Fayre will never contact you to ask you to confirm your password by entering it through a link in an email.
~COPYRIGHTS OF CONTENT& IMAGES~
All images and content are sole copyright of Body Fayre. If you wish to use any of the images on this website you can only do after requesting in writing and receiving approval to do so from us. All works of art on www.bodyfayre.com republished anywhere else on must be followed by crediting this site.
~AFFILIATE LINKS, COOKIES AND ADVERTS~
The views and opinions expressed about products are only based on my actual experience of using the products written about over multiple times. Where a product or service is endorsed and the brand has offered any form of compensation in any way or form to us to publicize it, this is viewed as a promoted review and will be disclosed. All promoted reviews will be declared expressively and any such product would have to be a product that I have personally tried. Under no circumstance is any product reviewed on here that I have not tried it personally. The reviews will not be influenced by the brand owner and we reserve the rights to choose which samples tested to write about. Adverts and affiliate products are displayed on the website to help generate an income to help sustain the website.
Privacy Notice this is the privacy notice of BODY FAYRE BEAUTY THERAPY and "we", "our", or "us" refer to BODY FAYRE BEAUTY THERAPY.
i. This privacy notice aims to inform you about how your information is collected and processed when you book a treatment. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information. It tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.ii. I am committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.
Our policy is not just an exercise in complying with the law, but a continuation of our respect for you and your personal information.iii. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.This policy complies with the Data Protection Act 2018 (Act) accordingly incorporating the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).T
he law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regard to the processing and control of your personal data. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
1. Data we process we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you. We have collated these into groups as follows: Your identity includes information such as first name, last name, title, date of birth, and other identifiers that you may have provided at some time. Your contact information includes information such as billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone numbers and any other information you have given to us for the purpose of communication or meeting. Your financial data includes information such as your bank account and payment card details.Transaction data includes details about payments or communications to and from you and information about products and services you have purchased from us. Technical data includes your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.Y our profile includes information such as your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses. Marketing data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us; communication preferences; responses and actions in relation to your use of our services. We may aggregate anonymous data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Anonymous data is data that does not identify you as an individual. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal information in law because it does not reveal your identity.For example, we may aggregate profile data to assess interest in a product or service. However, if we combine or connect aggregated data with your personal information so that it can identify you in any way, we treat the combined data as personal information and it will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
2. We do not collect any special personal information about you.
3. If you do not provide personal information we need where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform that contract. In that case, we may have to stop providing a service to you. If so, we will notify you of this at the time. The bases on which we process information about you: The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category. If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data. If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
4. Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you when you create an account on our website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us. In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.We may use it in order to:
· verify your identity for security purposes· sell products to you· provide you with our services
· provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website we process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract. We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
6. Information we process for the purposes of legitimate interests we may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, of doing so. Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having given careful consideration to:
·whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
·whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
·whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so for example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
·record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our organisation.
·responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
·protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party· protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
7. Information we process because we have a legal obligation.
Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order. This may include your personal information.Specific uses of information you provide to us
8. Information relating to your method of payment. We take the following measures to protect your payment information: a) to prevent the possibility of our duplicating a transaction without a new instruction from you;b) to prevent any other third party from carrying out a transaction without your consent.Payment information is never taken by us or transferred to us either through our website or otherwise. At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of [WorldPay / SagePay / PayPal / MoneyBookers / Stripe] or some other reputable payment service provider. That page may be branded to look like a page on our website, but it is not controlled by us.
9. Communicating with us when you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need. We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business. We do not keep any personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name or email address.
10. Complaining when we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint.If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
11. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
·to track how you use our website· to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website· to keep you signed in to our website
·to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
·to record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team.
12. Personal identifiers from your browsing activity requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded. We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution. We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you. If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website.
14. Access to your personal information at any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by signing in to your account on our website. To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you should contact us to make that request. After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
16. Removal of your information if you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you should contact us to make your request.This may limit the service we can provide to you.
17. Verification of your information when we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.