Please read through the terms below. Any references such as “we”, “I”, ” us”, or “our” are attributed to the brand 'Body Fayre'. All administration are handled in house. The best way to contact the brand manager is by using any of the recommended means via our Contact Us page. Any data you enter here is submitted securely and is encrypted to reduce the risk of fraud.
- Prices – All prices quoted on the website are inclusive of UK VAT and postage cost. All prices are subject to change without notice. Unless you require immediate dispatch, in which case, you are required to pay extra at checkout for this premium service. Dispatch times differs for individual items on the website. Each listing provides dispatch details.
- Purchasing – You may place an order with us from anywhere in the world. We reserve the rights to decline a purchase to parts of the world where the postal system is not reliable. Please contact us to ensure we are able to dispatch to your region if your local is not particularly reliable.
- Payments – Payments may be made by Apple Pay, credit cards, debit cards or PayPal balance. All payments made on this website are handled securely through PayPal, Square or Third Party Payment Merchant. During payment, you are taken directly to the payment processors secure server to complete your payment. We(Body Fayre) do not process payments ourselves. We do not have access to your payment account and details you hold with your bank.
- Free Post – We offer absolutely free postage on all items to all UK addresses. We also offer free postage worldwide for some items, this is always clearly indicated.
- Order Confirmation – We will process your order and keep you updated with your orders progress. Your payment receipt for this order will be emailed to you via the email address you have provided. Orders may sometimes be dispatched with a complete hard copy invoice/receipt of your purchase. Please note, we do not dispatch all orders from the same location. You may also view your receipt right here on the website if you have created an account by logging into your account. You can also log into your PayPal account or look out for AlternateStyle on your bank statement.
- International Customer – International orders are processed in GBP sterling. The conversion is always done by the payment processor.
- Dispatch – We only dispatch items once your payment has cleared. Once cleared, we will update the status of your payment and you will receive email notification of this.
- Passing of Risk / Property – We retain ownership of the items you purchase and, are responsible for it until it is confirmed delivered to you the customer. You are however, responsible for cost of returning back items to us via secured post. You are responsible for returned items until we are in receipt of your returned item.
- Postage – All items would be sent via recorded post Monday to Friday only, some items may require your signature upon delivery. For normal(free) postage times allow up to 3 weeks for delivery for all fashion items apart from T shirts and jumpers(sweaters). This is because, all items are sewn or screen printed upon order. Individual processing times are displayed in each category. You may upgrade post for an expedite service.
- Returns – You are able to return items, in accordance with UK long distance selling contract laws. Please read this. Returns, cancellations and refunds do not apply to goods and services worth £42 or less in accordance to exceptions in the laws. You will be advised of the return address to use when you contact us.
Cancellations – You have 14 days to cancel your order from the day of purchase(including delivery times). We are fully compliant with UK long distance selling laws which requires that you do not need to provide us with a reason for cancellation. A full refund can only be offered if all the conditions of returns and giving refund are met. Please see this.
11.1 We would not be able to agree to a full refund for any damage caused to items and original packaging. Body Fayre can only accept returns on orders in their original packaging, unopened, undamaged, and unused. The customer bears the cost for returns and postage when you cancel after receiving your order. This would be deducted from your refund which will be issued immediately notice of cancellation has been received and item has been returned to us.
- Contacting us – You may contact us via all means stated on the contact us page. Phone calls and text messages will cost your carriers standard charges.
- Privacy – It is optional to sign up for our newsletter or register an account with us. You can place your order with or without an account. The information you provide to us is only used to dispatch your order to you only. We will never pass on collected customer’s details during your purchase to a third party.
- Newsletter – You will only receive our occasional newsletter when you have opted to be updated by email. You may at anytime, unsubscribe to our newsletter. The link to do so is at the bottom of each email from us. You may also rejoin our newsletter list again anytime you wish.
- Tracking Customer Behaviour – We rely on Google analytics to understand the way visitors to our website behaves. These details do not transfer any private data or individual details to us other simple information such as gender, interest, general location. We also rely on basic metrics such as opening rate of our newsletters to gauge what our customers are interested in. These all means something very basic. There is no need to worry about disrespectful tracking of your online activities.
Thank you for buying from Body Fayre, please be reminded that none of our items are a replacement for medication, diagnostics or prescriptions. Please be reminded to make a first point of call to your doctor if you are experiencing any health or medical concerns.
Body Fayre is unable to accept responsibility and liability for the effectiveness of any products we sell. Results vary depending on your own capabilities and beliefs. Metaphysical and esoteric products relies on the users own strength, belief and cycle to be effective. As such Body Fayre does not provide a warranty, guarantee or any prediction to be expected as an outcome of any products.
Upon purchasing and proceeding to use items from Body Fayre, please be aware that as the supplier of items, we and our manufacturers are not responsible or liable for misuse of any purchased items and through purchasing, you release us and our suppliers from all liability.
If any court of law rules that any part of the Disclaimer is invalid, the Disclaimer stands as if those parts were struck out.
Please feel confident in contacting us, if you are unsure prior to making any purchase of esoteric items namely smudge kits and crystals. Body Fayre sells items under these categories in good faith. For any questions please feel free to reach out to us.
Copy Right of Content
All contents on this website belong to; Body Fayre. Users may view and purchase products only for own personal. You may seek our permission to give away or to resell media, however we would agree to this cases by case. Website contents must not be used for commercial or business purposes without prior permission from Body Fayre.
This site contains links to other sites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. Please decide carefully how you use external websites.
There are links in blog articles and throughout the website that are affiliate links. This means that by clicking through and making a purchase, we will receive a small commission as a referrer.
All trademarks appearing on the website are trademarks of Body Fayre's respective owners.
Data Protection Act 1998;
Long Distance Selling Act 2000 and
E-commerce Directive 2002